Construction Data Careers
Construction Data Company, the market leader in the commercial construction information industry, is always looking for talented, educated, experienced and passionate people to join our team.
Our well-established company has provided clients with qualified commercial construction bids for more than 30 years. We have offices in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
If you have a desire to be involved in a dynamic and challenging work environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement, then Construction Data has a place for you. Share your knowledge and experience with us while you learn from the industry’s top professionals.
Elevate Your Career
Construction Data is fully committed to the success of its team. As a Construction Data team member, you can enjoy:
- Commitment to employee development
- Formalized training and development programs
- On-the-job training programs
Positive Work Environment
We foster a safe work environment and welcome diversity with open arms.
- Total commitment to safety and teamwork
- Zero tolerance for any form of discrimination (equal opportunity employer), harassment or gross misconduct.
- Suggestion programs
- Recognition programs
Take home a better paycheck. Our competitive compensation includes:
- Competitive Pay (hourly and salaried)
- Lucrative Commission Plans
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentive Programs
Enjoy a wealth of benefit options that you can tailor to you and your family’s needs:
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Employee life insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance Program
- Optional Short & Long Term Disability Program
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401k Plan with multiple investment options
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Sick Days
- Company Recognized Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Service Award Program
- Family Leave Accommodations
- Family Assistance & Counseling Program
- Military leave program
- Direct Deposit
Love Your Job
Construction Data team members are more than just an ID number. We are passionate people who work hard and play hard. Be a part of an organization that recognizes excellence, promotes fun and consistently works to enrich the day-to-day work lives of all its team members!
Construction Data invests in its communities. Our team members are highly encouraged to donate to local charities, such as United Way, and participate in fundraising events for various organizations helping families and veterans in need.
Commitment To Education
We place high value on education and pride ourselves in offering college graduates an opportunity to grow their knowledge and experience in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Construction Data actively participates in career fairs at local colleges and universities near our regional office locations.